Purchase any specially-marked Velvet Smooth Electronic Nail Care System (pink or blue) from a participating retailer between 21/11/16 - 11:59pm AEST 19/5/17 and recieve $10 cash back. See reverse of sticker for your unique claim code. Only one (1) claim permitted per person.
To claim your cash back, download and print the official claim form. Then simply complete the form and mail it together with the sticker and original purchase receipt to:
Scholl Velvet Smooth
PO Box 6321
Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
Terms and Conditions:
- Instructions on how to submit a claim and the reward available form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The promoter is Reckitt Benckiser (Australia) Pty Limited (ABN 17 003 274 655) of L47, 680 George Street, Sydney 2000 NSW Australia (“Promoter”).
- Claims are only open to Australian residents. Claimants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to claim and further, the parent/guardian of the claimant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. In the case of claimant under the age of 18, the claimant warrants that they have obtained permission from their parent or legal guardian to enter and participate in the promotion.
- If a claimant who is otherwise entitled to receive a reward under these Terms and Conditions is under the age of 18 years, the Promoter may (in its discretion) decline to provide the reward to that claimant until a parent or legal guardian of that claimant agrees (in a form acceptable to the Promoter) to ensure that the successful claimant complies with these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 21/11/2016 and ends at last mail received on 19/05/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
- To claim, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) purchase any specially-marked Scholl Velvet Smooth Electronic Nail Care System product (excluding refills/accessories) from a participating retailer (“Eligible Product”). All Eligible Products will contain an on-pack sticker advertising this promotion (“Sticker”). There will also be a unique claim code (“Unique Code”) on the reverse of the Sticker. A participating retailer will be any retailer selling specially-marked Scholl Velvet Smooth Electronic Nail Care System products during the Promotional Period;
b) download and print a copy of the claim form from www.scholl.com.au/cash-back; and then
c) complete the claim form with all of the requested details (including but not limited to their full name, email address and Unique Code), and then mail the fully completed claim form together with the Sticker (clearly showing the Unique Code) and a copy of the original purchase receipt to “Scholl Velvet Smooth, PO Box 6321, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086” so it is received by last mail on 19/05/2017
- All valid claims received during the Promotional Period will receive $10, awarded as the claimant’s choice of either: (a) a cheque made payable in the claimant’s name; or (b) an electronic funds transfer into an account in the claimant’s name.
- Successful claimants will be notified by confirmation email (to the email provided by the claimant on their claim form).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility if the claimant provides incorrect email or bank details.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) claim permitted per person.
- Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt and original Sticker (clearly showing the Unique Code) as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to a reward. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase, that a Scholl Velvet Smooth Electronic Nail Care System product was purchased, and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to claim submission.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant’s eligibility (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a claimant is under the age of 18 years, the reward will be awarded to the claimant's nominated parent or guardian on the successful claimant’s behalf.
- If for any reason a claimant does not take/redeem a reward at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the reward will be forfeited.
- Rewards, or any unused portion of a reward, are not transferable or exchangeable.
- Claimants (and where the claimant is under 18 years of age, the claimant’s parent or guardian) consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) taking/use of a reward.