Let your feet breathe by walking around barefoot.
Here are a few tips
- The first few times you walk barefooted, a sandy beach is better than one with pebbles or a soft meadow on a hill rather than a trail in the forest.
- Avoid stepping on dirty or sharp objects.
- Always carry your shoes with you and if you don't think the ground is clean, put them on straight away.
- Don't overdo it. At first the tendons and joints in your feet and legs may get stressed, causing pain and inflammation.
- Wenn Sie nach Hause kommen, nehmen Sie ein gründliches Fußbad, trocknen die Füße sorgfältig ab und tragen eine Feuchtigkeitscreme auf.
*If you have poor blood circulation in your feet, or any other foot condition, consult your healthcare professional before walking barefoot.